83° Aluminum Racing Angled Valve Stem - Black - Package of 2
Ultra light weight valve stem, for when only the absolute best will do in a valve stem. These are the same valve stems used by Ducati and sold under the Ariete brand name. Compare these very hard to find valves that sell for over $35 a pair.
* 2 Valves per package.
* Valve weight: 12g
* Made in Italy.
* Valve angled at 83° for easy access for inflating and checking tire pressure.
* Body made of all aluminum construction.
* Fixed to the rim with a locking nut, so it can not be bent or come free of your rim.
* Air Valve does not open at high speed due to centrifugal force as do inline valves.
Fitting: Fits Rim Openings of 11.3mm / 0.453in
* 11.3mm / 0.453in fits most every Japanese manufactured tubeless tire rim since the early 80's.
* Fits: Some BMW, Honda motorcycles (except Honda GL1500 and GL1800), Suzuki Motorcycles, Yamaha Motorcycles and Kawasaki Motorcycles and most other motorcycles with tubeless rims
o All BMW R1150RT, R1200GS and 1999-2008 BMW K1200LT. The valves will not fit, without modifying the rim or valve stem. Area around rim hole opening has a "rib" that prevents the valve from seating. Grinding the valve stem or rim "rib" would be required.
o 1988-2000 Honda GL1500 Gold...
- Brand: Bridgeport
- ASIN: B001P51EZ4